Brilliant news for anybody who has ever been a fan of the little blue engine, Thomas and Friends™ are coming to visit the East Lancashire Railway. Make sure you put the following weekends in your calendar:
Saturday 6 – Sunday 7 August 2011
Saturday 1 – Sunday 2 October 2011
To celebrate his arrival there will be a great variety of fun family attractions, so don’t miss out and join the fun. Your one-price ticket will include:
- A ride with Thomas™ up and down his own branch line
- Meet the Fat Controller
- Watch the Troublesome Trucks causing trouble with the engines
- Daily Opening Ceremony to welcome Thomas
- Entry to the Imagination Station featuring Punch and Judy, face-painting, your own temporary Thomas tattoo, games and much more
- Circus workshop and Magic Shows
- Your own Sticker and Junior Engineer Certificate
- Have a go on the wheel and be a potter for a day at the pottery workshop
- Entry to the new Bury Transport Museum
- Doctor Doolally and his talking Toucan
- Drop into the Fat Controller’s Coach and listen to stories of Thomas and Friends, watch Thomas films and colour your own bunting
- Competitions with prizes
Thomas will no doubt try to get up to some mischief while he is here but fortunately for us the Fat Controller, Sir Topham Hatt, will be here to make sure it does not get out of hand. All of the attractions and rides are covered by your admission ticket, so you have no excuse not to get involved.
This is a family day out that really should not be missed so make sure you come down to see Thomas and his friends at the East Lancashire Railway.
Day Out with Thomas is a full day event so please arrive before lunchtime and allow at least 4 hours for your visit.
Adults £14, Children £7 (3-15 years of age), Family (2 Adults & 3 Children) £35
Under 3′s FREE
NO PRE-BOOKING REQUIRED, JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY!